- POLICY STATEMENT
First Serv-it Inc. is committed to protect the privacy rights of individuals on personal information pursuant to the provisions of Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its Implementing Rules and Regulations and other relevant policies, including issuances of the National Privacy Commission.
All partners and employees are enjoined to comply with and to share in the responsibility to secure and protect personal information collected and processed by First Serv-it Inc. in pursuit of legitimate purposes.
- First Serv-it Inc. adheres to the general principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality as stated in DPA in the collection, processing, securing, retention and disposal of personal information.
- The clients, their employees and shareholders, Partnership employees or third parties whose personal information is being collected shall be considered as data subjects for purposes of these policies.
- The data subjects shall be informed whether personal data pertaining to him or her shall be, are being, or have been processed and the reason or purpose of collecting and processing such personal data.
- The data subjects shall have the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data.
- The data subjects have the right to reasonable access to, upon demand, contents of his or her personal data that were processes, sources from which personal data were obtained, name and addresses of recipients of the personal data, manner by which his or her personal data were processed, among others.
- The data subjects shall have the right to dispute the inaccuracy and rectify the information especially in cases of erroneous or outdated data, and to object to collection of personal information within the bounds allowed by privacy and education laws.
- The data subject shall have the right to suspend, withdraw, or order the blocking, removal, or destruction of his or her personal data from the First Serv-it Inc. filing system.
- The data subject has the right to file a complaint in case of breach or unauthorized access of his personal information.
- First Serv-it Inc. shall secure the personal information of clients, their employees and shareholders, Partnership employees or third parties from whom personal information is collected and shall take adequate measures to secure both physical and digital copies of the information.
- First Serv-it Inc. shall ensure that personal information is collected and processed only by authorized personnel for legitimate purposes of the Partnership.
- Any information that is declared obsolete based on the internal privacy and retention procedures of the Partnership shall be disposed of in a secure and legal manner.
- Data subjects may inquire or request for information from the Data Privacy Response Committee, regarding any matter relating to the processing of their personal data under the custody of the Partnership, including the data privacy and security policies implemented to ensure the protection of their personal data pursuant to Article IX (B) of this Manual.